Free redundancy support advice for employers
It’s hard to find your team and it’s harder to let them go.
If your business is struggling with making redundancies and you would like to hear about how you can go beyond offering statutory support to your employees, then get involved with Business Redundancy Support Live, 8th December at 10.30am.
In true Question Time style, BBC Radio Cornwall’s Daphne Skinnard will be getting answers from a panel of experts in response to your anonymous questions
The panellists in the hot seat are:
• Federation of Small Business – Ann VanDerMeulen
• The People Hub – Josh Hoole
• Cornwall Chamber of Commerce – Kim Conchie
• Eden Project’s HR Director – Dawn George
• Sekoya – HR and Employment Specialist – Donna Negus
• Department of Work and Pensions – Neil Rowe
• Cornwall Learning Enterprise Partnerships – Redundancy Task Force – Clare Harris
• Focus from the Outset and Outset Cornwall – Joy Salisbury
This event will discuss practical support solutions, give advice and insights on best practice, arming you and you and your business with the latest information for free, which you can pass on to your employees.
Find out more – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/business-redundancy-support-live-tickets-129653780949