Strike up the band, sound the trumpets and bring on the sparkle. Join us in full festive spirit at the Royal Cornwall Museum on 5 December to dance and sing the season in.
We’re putting on a special Christmas Concert produced by the brains behind the International Male Choral Festival.
Truro Male Voice Choir singing a programme of classical, Christmas and pop songs.
Carrick Winds Orchestra performing the following programme:
– Among The Clouds by Brian Balmage
– Unity Fanfare by Otto M Schwarz
– Hymn to the Fallen from Saving Private Ryan by John Williams.
– Calm is the Sea, Cornish traditional arranged by Gareth Churcher and sung with the Truro Male Voice Choir.
– The Polar Express medley by Alan Silvestri, arranged by Paul Lavender.
– Christmas at the Circus by Randall D. Standridge.
– Swing, Santa, Swing. Arranged by Michael Story. This jolly encore will leave everyone with a bouncing Christmas melody on repeat.
Hall For Cornwall Youth Dance
Tregothnan Tea will also be there on the night serving mince pies with cream, mulled tea cocktails and hot drinks. There will also be a selection of tea gifts for tea lovers PLUS a number of prizes to be won.
Celebrations That Count
Gather your friends and family to play a part in our glittering transformation – all proceeds will go towards our redevelopment, as we continue building a space for everyone to discover the magic of performance in all its shapes and forms.
Who needs a fairy godmother, when we’ve got you? Tickets: £20.00 per person