Whether your story is about a small act of kindness or a larger collective effort, from now or in the past, near or far, we want to hear from you.
Kemeneth began in response to the Covid-19 outbreak and aims to share and celebrate personal stories that speak of kindness, resourcefulness and community.
- Your story must be personal.
- Its theme is kindness, resourcefulness and community.
- It doesn’t have to be about the coronavirus outbreak – it can be about now, or from any time in your life.
- Stories can be in any format- written (up to 500 words), audio or visual.
- Give your story a title and include this in your email to us.
- Ideally you’d also include a photo or image to illustrate your story. This must be yours to share.
- Although a personal story, check if it’s ok to use people’s real names and the location.
- By contributing your story, you agree to our consent requirements and confirm that the story and any photographs are yours to share, or that you have permission from the contributor to do so.
To share your story with us please email it to [email protected] or call us on 07932950580 and look out for it in our story gallery.