Drop in to meet some medical students
We are delighted to welcome five University of Exeter medical students as they present individual displays and share their research on a range of topics on medical history, including:
– Sir Humphry Davy’s contribution to the development of anaesthesia
– the artist Bryan Pearce’s medical condition and how it affected his art
– health beliefs during the time of the plague, particularly in the village of Eyam
– Leonardo Da Vinci and his studies of anatomy
– the Theory of the Four Humours
No need to book and free of charge.
In partnership with the Cornwall Health Library.