Supporting your Menopause & Midlife Transition Workshops
IF YOUR LOOKING TO DISCOVER A RENEWED SENSE OF SELF AND PURPOSE, then Sandra and Emma would love you to join them on their MidLife Resilience Workshops. This is a 2 part workshop running over 2 days (Saturday 23 March & Saturday 6 April).
Discover how to support your body and mind better as you journey through your menopause, midlife and beyond.
Learn simple ways to understand and work with your nervous system through practical knowledge, accessible yoga and the breath to compassionately build inner resilience. You’ll be able to find your balance and bounce back much faster when challenge comes.
DURING THESE 2 DAYS YOU’LL:
– Lay the foundations for a new kind of connection with yourself that unites your body and mind
– Discover how to deeply listen to your body’s language and respond to its needs
– Learn simple practices that ignite your inner resources helping you to manage stress
– Create your own unique self-care practice to support your mental and emotional wellbeing each day
– Feel the support and connection with other women on this same journey
– Become the expert of you!
To create a safe and kind space this will be a closed group of no more than 12, so booking early is recommended to secure your place. Snacks and tea will be available in the breaks but we recommend you have lunch before you arrive. All equipment is provided (yoga mats, blocks, cushions, blankets)
£120 (payment plan of x2 £60 instalments is available)
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH IF YOU’D LIKE TO JOIN US OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS