Brace yourself for a day of tropical bliss - and for an unforgettable vibrant celebration!
Get ready to sway to the rhythm & beats, feeling the island vibes at the Second Annual RUM & REGGAE FESTIVAL on June 1, 2024, at the idyllic location of Mount Edgcumbe 12:00 – 22:00.
Brace yourself for a day of tropical bliss – and for an unforgettable vibrant celebration, where good vibes, fantastic music, Caribbean food, and the finest rum, create an unforgettable island-like experience. Mark your calendars and prepare for a day of pure Caribbean magic!
Immerse yourself in the sounds of the Caribbean, with access to some of the UK’s best Reggae, Ska, and Dub acts!
– Laid Blak
– Duncan Disorderly & the Scally Wags
– Root Soup & Joe Peng
– Raz Lee
– Enjoy a taste from our extensive, and expertly picked Rum selection or sample and indulge in our Homemade Rum Punch – only found at The Copper Moon Bar (don’t worry if Rum’s not your thing, expect to see a selection of all the other popular tipples you love, alongside this too!)
– Savour the flavours of Caribbean-themed food to really feel like you’ve travelled somewhere tropical and special!
– Take your time to browse through the trinkets and fancies on offer from our amazing traders! – find that memento to always remind you of this blissful day!
– Or if you want to make sure your festive glad rags are truly on, come and visit one of our festival face painters to give yourself that extra bling and sparkle hit!
There will even be a circus area with lots of fun activities for the children and adults alike!
Don’t miss out – purchase your tickets now to join the festival vibes https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/rum-reggae-festival-at-mount-edgcumbe-2024-tickets-796109162937